Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Answer to the Blog Challenge

What am I thankful for?

I have so many things to be thankful for this year that I'm not sure I'll be able to name them all. Here goes:

I'm thankful for my health and wholeness, for my husband, and for our daughter-to-be. I'm thankful that I've been blessed with a fairly easy pregnancy and I'm also thankful that pretty soon we'll be able to meet our bundle of joy.

I'm thankful for my family and friends, and for the love and support they all provide in their own way. I'm thankful for laughter and fun, and for being able to share the hard stuff, too.

I'm thankful for school and learning, even when it's difficult. I'm thankful for my teachers, classmates, and Andy for making my first semester back in school so great.

I'm thankful that I have a job, a home, a vehicle, and food on the table. I'm thankful for the God who has brought me to where I am.

I know that there is much more that I am thankful for, but this feels like a pretty good start. And much better than my last, no-good-horrible-very-bad-day post. Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your soon-to-be new bundle of joy. This is most definitely a wonderful blessing and such a great thing to be thankful for. God has been awesome to so many of us this year and I'm glad that you're a part of this program. It's been wonderful getting to know you and hopefully we'll continue this blogging experience well into next semester. Have a blessed & safe Thanksgiving holiday.