Friday, October 31, 2008

November 2008

In one of my classes, one of my fellow students posted this link:http://blog.modernmechanix.com/2008/03/24/what-will-life-be-like-in-the-year-2008/

It's a pretty hysterical prediction from 40 years ago about what life will be like in November of 2008. This being the last day of October, I thought we'd better get ready for hands-free, thought-free driving and about 24.5 million more people to live in the United States. Four-hour work days and self-maintaining houses sound pretty nice.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Jennifer K. said...

Jessica, guess what... that was me who posted that!! We are in Internet and American Life class together. I think we have even talked to each other in our posts. Isn't that article great?! I couldn't get over the predictions that have come true. And the ones that are WAY off base!